- The Bible is the foundation of all morality.
- That is why we must prayerfully study what the Bible says about same-sex relationships.
- We believe that you can be Christadelphian and in a same-sex relationship.
Christadelphians and Same-Sex Relationships: an introduction
- Homosexuality? What a Christadelphian should believe
What does it mean to be a Christadelphian, and if you are a Christadelphian, what should you believe about same-sex relationships?
- Homosexuality? Understanding gay Christadelphians
As a gay Christadelphian, I encountered a lot of prejudice and misunderstanding. The majority of it was not malicious. In this article I explain some of the things I wanted other Christadelphians to understand about me.
- Growing up Christadelphian and gay
I grew up in a Christadelphian family, but unlike most of my peers, I was gay. In this article, I describe what that was like, and the particular challenges I faced.
- What the Bible says about same-sex relationships
There are really only six passages in the Bible that can be used as primary evidence that all same-sex relationships are wrong. In this article I look at what they really say.
- Homosexuality? Would you fellowship me?
This article is a simple challenge to Christadelphians. I describe my current beliefs, my current circumstances in life, and ask if you would fellowship me – and if not, what would I have to do before you would. Probably the most important page on this site.
- Some definitions
- Same-sex relationships are just like opposite-sex relationships
- It is OK to be scared
- What should a Christadelphian believe?
- Moving forward
- Further reading