If you need support on any of the issues raised on this website, please contact me using this form. If you do not feel comfortable giving me your name and email address, you can submit your query without them. I won’t be able to reply directly to you, but I will try to address your questions and concerns in future updates to this site.
You can also contact me by email on andrew at gaychristadelphians.org.uk, or on Skype (username: AndrewMcFarlandCampbell).
If you are suicidal or experiencing a crisis, you can contact the Samaritans at any time of the day or night. See the Samaritans website for contact information.
The following organizations can provide support, particularly for families with gay members.
- Families and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (FFLAG) – UK
- Cara-Friend – Northern Ireland
- Family Ties Project – Northern Ireland
- Outhouse – Ireland
- PFLAG – USA
- Pflag Canada – Canada
- PFLAG Australia – Australia
- Twenty10 – Australia. A Sydney-based service working across New South Wales, providing a broad range of specialised services for young people aged 12-25 including housing, mental health, counselling and social support.